Why Choose HTS
The legacy of a Catholic education is more than the knowledge imparted to our students; it is the development of a deep and abiding sense of faith, the realization of the value of moral character and the inspiration of a life-long journey of learning.
Why Choose Holy Trinity School
Located in the heart of Robinson Township, PA Holy Trinity Catholic School is an elementary school steeped in a rich history. Since opening its doors in 1954, the school:
- Has provided a quality education for children from their preschool years through 8th grade.
- Graduates students who possess not only a solid scholastic footing, but a strong ethical and moral foundation as well.
Holy Trinity Catholic School:
- Places high academic expectations and standards upon its students.
- Is dedicated to offering developmentally appropriate curriculums that speak to the needs of each child.
- Has small class sizes and caring educators that motivate their students and enable them to achieve their potential.
- Offers a comprehensive learning experience that includes: Language Arts, Science, Mathematics, Physical Education, Religion, Social Science, Spanish and Fine Arts, which includes art and music.
- Celebrates weekly school mass.
- Provides all students access to a computer lab as well as to Internet services in their individual classrooms.
- Uses interactive whiteboards and/or other technology as teaching tools in the classroom.
- Graduates students that go on to achieve at a high level in area high schools – public and private.
Holy Trinity Catholic School believes in educating the whole child. It:
- Prepares students to be life-long learners with a steadfast moral character and a sense of service to others.
- Focuses on building a strong intellectual foundation rather than “teaching to a test”
- Fosters teamwork, respect and healthy competition through an outstanding athletic program which includes football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, cross country and track, as well as cheerleading.
- Promotes non-athletic enrichment activities and a variety of clubs including, chess, forensics, Math 24, Suzuki Violin, Spring Musical and many others.
Holy Trinity Catholic School continues to thrive because of:
- A nurturing faculty and staff
- Parents and family members who partner with the school to fulfill its mission
More than anything else perhaps is that Holy Trinity is tight-knit community of caring teachers, students, and families and our students are very welcoming.
You might attend other schools, but you BELONG here.